Cross-Channel Order Management
Vision E-DOM is the bridge between your inventory and your web front end. Vision E-DOM manages the product catalog that is forwarded to your Web Site, the inventory availability presented to the Web Site, and manages the fulfillment of orders received from the Web Site.
Based on preferences you set, orders received from the web site will be fulfilled from warehouses, distribution centers, or nominated stores. Further, Vision E-DOM can implement different fulfillment strategies to ship only complete orders, ship partial orders, or ship orders from a single source or split the order from multiple fulfillment sources.
When an order has been shipped, Vision E-DOM will relay the shipment details to the Web Site for finalization of payment, and for customer notification.
Vision E-DOM provides support personnel to review outstanding orders, and to process customer inquiries and return requests.
Vision Mobile, the latest offering from JESTA I.S., delivers a flexible mobile application environment on the vision suite foundation, enabling retailers, wholesalers and brand manufacturers to more efficiently connect with the creators and consumers of enterprise information. Vision Mobile is designed to engage, initially, with three distinct user groups using specific modules.
Vision Mobile -Marketing is meant for use by our clients’ end-customers and is developed for use by fashion and brand retailers to enable their customers to access product catalogues, create gift registries and wish-lists, publish product feedback via social media and ultimately submit product order requests for fulfilment via integrated online portals.
Vision Mobile - Operations is meant for client associates, delivering “Point of Activity” business applicationsdesigned to improve productivity in both stores and head-offices for retailers and increase field productivity for wholesalers and brand manufacturers, delivering support for field service transactions and orders in a real-time environment.
Vision Mobile - Commerce is the third module in the suite, offering full contactless payment and check-out functionality to enable our clients to provide mobile POS capability to their customers, decreasing check out times and improving customer satisfaction.
Vision E-DOM enables you to:
• Publish product assortment, pricing and inventory availability
• Maintain Inventory Levels from multiple storage/fulfillment centers (Store, Distribution Center(s))
• Present actual inventory levels or 'Capped' levels to Web Site
• Process Orders received from Web Site based on multiple fulfillment themes
• Process Picking/Shipping Notifications from various fulfillment centers
• Notify Web Site of shipment details (for payment processing and customer delivery notification)
• Manage Customer Returns and Inquiries
Vision E-DOM will help you:
• Secure more sales, maximize operational efficiency and improve customer satisfaction by ensuring you can satisfy customer demand originating multiple sales channels.
•Achieve cross-channel excellence with anywhere-to-anywhere order fulfillment
• Increase inventory optimization
• Support Multi-Channel pricing and promotion management
• Identify synergies that drive efficiencies across channels